Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Yes UK Laptronix Steam Iron Press
Those who have bought this steam press, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 92%. That makes it the highest buyer rated steam press on the UK market right now.
Like any press, the surface area is about 7 times larger than that of a standard steam iron. That just means you can iron items faster.
This press also has an amazing 120 lbs of pressure, and that compares with most presses having 100 lbs of pressure. That pressure is what quickly removes wrinkles and creases very quickly.
This Laptronix is classed as a 63 cm press and it has 1600 watts of power. It is Energy Class A+.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review. As you can see from the image below, this is a nice looking steam press.
Who Would Buy this Steam Press?
Like any steam press, this is all about getting ironing done quickly. These are used commercially to get ironing done very fast, and those commercial machines have now been adapted for home use.
This Laptronix model is getting excellent online buyer reviews, and it is at an affordable price for a press of this quality. If you want to speed up your ironing, then a press really is the way to go.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this steam press at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Laptronix Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 92%
- 77% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 2% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 300 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Press
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Steam Press Specification
- Measures 70 x 24.5 x 58 cm and weighs 12.5 kg
- HAs 1600 watts of power
- When it comes to high ratings and great reviews, this model from Laptronix tops our list
- The actual press surface area is 63 cm x 26 cm which is 7 times larger than a standard press - it therefore makes ironing much faster than a regular iron or regular press
- The pressure is the same all over the press at 120 lbs to deliver professional results
- Has easy to read indicator lights Red- Power indicator, Green- Ready Light, Yellow Steam Ready
- Also has a locking knob that keeps the press secure when carrying
- There is a steam burst button located on each side of handle-grip
- Can do multi layers of ironing
- It has temperature controls for different fabrics
- This press can be used either with Steam or as a Dry Press
- There are settings for nylon, wool, cotton, silk and linen
- It has a removable water storage tank 1000 ml max - This is filled using the plastic container in the base which pulls out
- Comes with a spray bottle and free press cushion included
- It has a very powerful burst of stream for stubborn creases - steam button located on each side of the handle grip
- Also has an automatic shut-off feature if press is left in an either closed or open position
- It has a wide opening for larger items
- Uses a clear LED display which indicates when the press is ready to be used
- The plates are a non-stick Teflon coated plate
Our Verdict on the Yes UK Laptronix Steam Iron Press
Buyers have given this press a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low and that is a good sign,
This is slightly lower than the average price for a steam press
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money steam press
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- Buyers said that this particular press comes with very clear instructions and is very easy to use.
- It can be quickly setup on your table and you will be ready to go.
Online buyers simply can't believe the amount of time they save when using this. This press is ideal for towels, tea towels, table cloths and bed linen. Once people get used t o it, they also use it for ironing all of their items, including shirts, t-shirts and jeans.
If this is not the steam press for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam presses by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending the Yes UK Laptronix Steam Iron Press write more