Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Double-Size Super Mega (PSP-206E+) Ironing Press, from the Speedy Press brand.
Those who have bought this steam press, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 86%. That is a very good rating and based on over 100 online buyer reviews.
This model has an automatic shut-off feature if the press is left in an either closed or open position.
It also stores away in less space than an ironing board takes up and the Fast press will switch off automatically after 10 seconds if the press is left closed.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review. As you can see from the image below, this is a nice looking steam press.
Who Would Buy this Steam Press?
This might make you laugh, but I would say smart people buy this steam press! Every single review we have read says that this is much quicker, less tiring and far easier than using a traditional steam iron. Items can be folded up to 8 times and will be ironed without leaving a crease.
With this particular, super size model, we have found that over half the buyers have had a steam press, love it, and want to upgrade to something bigger and better. In all the reviews I have looked at I have only found one user that didn't like it, usually there are more hard to please people than that.
You dont have to own a business or run a hotel to have one of these presses. It can sit on a table, you can get a stand for it, I think every household should have one.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Super Mega Press Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 86%
- 62% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 8% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 100 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Steam Press
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Steam Press Specification
- This press measures 80 x 31 x 29 cm and weighs 12 kg
- It also has 12 months warranty including delivery and collection to and from your house
- It is very easy to use and simple to set up on a table or other suitable work space
- It also has a strong burst of steam for stubborn creases drawing steam from its built-in water reservoir
- This one has a double size ironing surface (80cm x 31cm)
- The press can be used dry or with steam
- It can also do multiple layers at once, from tablecloths, bed linen etc
- It delivers over 100lbs/50kg of pressure evenly across the pressing surface
- This steam press has a powerful 2400w
- The press has a wide opening for larger items
- Fast heat-up time
- Clear LED display which indicates when the press is ready to be used
- Quick to set up on any table or work area
- FREE replacement cover & foam underfelt (RRP £39.00). Also includes a spray bottle, pressing cushion & measuring cup
Our Verdict on the Double-Size Super Mega (PSP-206E+) Ironing Press
- This is a super sized ironing press that will go through your ironing pile in a fraction of the time
- Overall we think this is not a cheap steam press but it's well worth the price
- Online buyers clearly like this press and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The brand is well known and they offer a 1 year guarantee and will collect any faulty unit directly form your home
- We particularly liked that you can choose to use steam or not
- Size matters and this press is one of the biggest we have seen
Online buyers were blown away at the amount of time they save when using this press. It is mostly bought by people who already have had a press and want to upgrade to something a bit bigger.
They mainly bought it for large items like bedding but once they got the swing of it they were also able to use it for ironing all of their items, including shirts, t-shirts and jeans.
I know that if you are buying a steam press for the first time that you might not want to get the most expensive or the biggest, but it's well worth the leap of faith as nearly all buyers have said they are really glad they spent the extra money.
In the reviews we keep seeing the phrase over and over again " life is too short ", every body who has bought one of these presses wouldn't be without one again. They are a great investment in saving you time and effort.
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam presses by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Silver Steam Ironing Press model as it is one of the best on the UK marketplace.