Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Singer ESP-2 steam press.
Those who have bought this steam press, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 90%. That is an excellent rating and based on over 1,000 online buyer reviews.
That high number of reviews tells us that this model sells extremely well and has done so now for a few years.
Like any press, the surface area is about 10 times larger than that of a standard steam iron. That just means you can iron items faster.
The pressing area is 60.9 x 22.8 cm and buyers seemed to like the sleek and modern design of this Singer model.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review. As you can see from the image below, this is a nice looking steam press.
Who Would Buy this Steam Press?
Like any steam press, this is all about getting ironing done quickly. The people who bought this model liked it because it was easy to use and they believed it was good value for money.
They mentioned that it saved them lots of ironing time, especially with bed linen such as pillow cases and duvet covers. It's so handy that you can just set it up on top of a table and work away.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this steam press at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Singer Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 75% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 6% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 1,000 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Press
Just below we have included a pros and cons table, that summarises what buyers have to say about this steam press.
Steam Press Specification
- Measures 69 x 25 x 54 cm and weighs 7.15 kg
- Has 1470 watts of power
- This Singer model remains one of the biggest sellers on the UK market
This model has a powerful burst of steam and accurate electronic fabric temperature settings
- Buyers liked the sleek design with wide opening for bulky items
- It is light, portable and easy to store
- Safety shutoff switch that activates if the press has been closed for 30 seconds or left open without use for 15 minutes
- The pressing area is 60.9 x 22.8 cm
- Several layers can be pressed simultaneously making sheets a dream to do
- Small enough to sit on a table and many people like to sit while they are using it
Our Verdict on the Singer ESP-2 Steam Iron Press
The high satisfaction rating shows this is good quality
Cuts ironing time dramatically and is very easy to setup and use
Buyers agreed that this press was very good value for money
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money steam press
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- Users couldn't believe they could fold a sheet 8 times and press it in one go
- Customers who buy this wonder how they ever did without it
Online buyers simply can't believe the amount of time they save when using this.
This press is ideal for bed linen and buyers mentioned great for doing pillow covers, duvet covers and towels.
Once people get used to it, they also use it for ironing all of their items, including shirts, t-shirts and jeans. It takes a bit of practice to master a press like this, but once you do, you'll never look back.
If this is not the steam press for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam presses by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending the Singer ESP-2 steam iron press.