Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Tower T22008 Ceraglide Cordless Steam Iron. For anyone considering a cordless steam iron, then this model from the well known Tower brand is certainly worth your consideration.
Those who have bought this iron, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 90%.
This is a 2400 watt iron with a 360 ml water tank. It has one of the highest continuous steam outputs at a whopping 120 grams per minute, and an even bigger steam shot of 150 grams per minute.
Aside from this iron being cordless, this is also one of the lightest irons on the UK market at just 1.2 kg.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review.
Who Would Buy this Iron?
Many homes have for years been stuck with a corded steam iron. If you now fancy the option of a cordless iron, this model will allow you to make that jump and give cordless a go.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
Buyer Ratings & Reviews Summary
How Buyers Rate this Iron
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 88%
- 66% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 5% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 15,000 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Iron
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
- This iron measures H 17.60cm x W 33.00cm x D 14.30cm and weighs 1.25 kg
- It comes in purple
- Has a 2400 watt boiler which means that this heats up very quickly, less than 30 seconds
- It has a 360 ml water tank
- The normal steam function operate at 120 g of continuous steam to tackle cotton clothing
- Has all the traditional steam iron settings
- Comes with a 1 year guarantee with an additional 2 years if you register online
- Self-cleaning/ Anti-calc and Anti-drip functions for easy maintenance
- Durable ceramic soleplate for easy glide distributes heat evenly
- Comes with a measuring cup
Video Review of the Tower T22008
My Verdict on the Tower T22008 Ceraglide
Buyers have given this iron a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low and that is a good sign,
This is about the average price for an iron of this type so competitive.
- Overall we think this is an excellent value for money iron
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The Tower brand is well known and they offer a 3 year guarantee on this model which is longer than most
- We particularly liked the cordless feature of this iron
- Check Amazon UK - Price when reviewed £24.00
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam irons by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending Tower model as it is one of the best cordless models on the UK marketplace.