Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Russell Hobbs 25760 steam iron. For anyone considering a cordless steam iron, then this 25760 model from the well respected Russell Hobbs brand is worth your consideration.
Those who have bought this iron, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 88%. This has been consistent over a good period of time.
This is a 2400 watt iron with a 240 ml water tank. The standard size of water tank for a steam iron is 300 ml. So the one in this model is slightly smaller but that makes this iron one of the lightest on the UK market.
It weighs 1.30 kg, and that makes it one of the lightest irons, as the average weight of a steam iron is about 1.5 kg.
It has a 30 gram per minute steam flow and a 90 gram steam boost for the tougher creases. Again that is slightly below the average ratings for a standard steam iron.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review. As you can see from the image below, this is a nice looking iron.
Who Would Buy this Iron?
This iron is lighter than most. That can make this a good choice for anyone with wrist problems or anyone who struggles with lifting heavier items.
There is the standard weight of an iron to consider, but this will get heavier when you fill the water tank. So although a bigger tank means less filling up, it also means that the iron will be heavier to lift and use.
This 25760 model is light to begin with, and the slightly smaller tank keeps it light.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this 25760 Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 88%
- 67% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 5% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 400 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Iron
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
- This iron measures 26.4 X 11.2 X 13.5 cm and weighs 1.3Kg
- This unit has a 2M power cord which is fairly standard
This model is available in a rose colour, aqua or sapphire
- It has a 2400 watt boiler so heats up fairly quickly
- It has 30 grams per minute of continuous steam and a 90 gram steam shot for more difficult creases and wrinkles
- Has a ceramic infused soleplate for a smooth ironing experience
- The water tank is smaller than most at 240 ml but this does keep the iron as one of the lightest to use
- It can also be used for vertical steaming so that's great for curtains and is anit-drip
- Comes with a handy fill jug in case you run low in water
- You can get 3 years warranty on this product if you register it ( that's an extra year free )
Video Review of the Russell Hobbs 25760
Our Verdict on the Russell Hobbs 25760
Buyers have given this iron a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low and that is a good sign,
This is well below the average price for an iron of this type so it's cheap.
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money iron
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The Russell Hobbs brand is well known and they offer a 3 year guarantee ( if you register it ) on this model which is longer than most
- We particularly liked that this iron is very light yet still smooths extremely well
- The ceramic Infused Soleplate means that your iron will effortlessly glide over every material with ease
We really liked this iron, especially the price. It's so light and easy to use that it makes ironing all that bit more bearable. Being light and having the vertical steam feature make it ideal for curtains and also duvet covers.
The 90 gram steam shot is excellent for dealing with deep wrinkles and you don't have to go at all easy with this iron. Its a tough little model and way outperforms it's small price. It also looks quite cool!
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam irons by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending Russell Hobbs model as it is one of the best cordless models on the UK marketplace.