Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Russell Hobbs 23791 steam iron. For anyone considering a good and reliable steam iron from a good brand such as this, then you might be interested in this review.
Those who have bought this iron, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it an online buyer satisfaction rate of 90%.
This is a 2400 watt iron with a 320 ml water tank. It has a 50 grams per minute continuous steam output, and a steam boost of 150 grams per minute.
It weighs 1.68 kg, making it one of the lightest irons on the UK market.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review.
Who Would Buy this Iron?
As you will be aware most irons have an electric cord, and these can be truly annoying. That is especially true when it comes to storage.
One unique feature of this quality iron is that there is actually plug storage, and many buyers love that feature. Aside from that many UK buyers trust the Russel Hobbs brand.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Russell Hobbs 23791 Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 75% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 6% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 700 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Iron
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
- This iron measures 31 cm and weighs 1.68 kg
- It comes in black or white colours
- Has a 2400 watt boiler which means that this heats up very quickly
- It has a 300 ml water tank
- The normal steam function operate at 50 g of continuous steam to tackle cotton clothing
- Has auto-shut off - so no more ‘Did I switch the iron off?’ Moments when you’re out of the house
- The cord is 3 metres long
- Has all the traditional steam iron settings
- Comes with a 2 year guarantee and you can get a third year if you register it on line
- Takes 5 seconds to fill
- Has a great non drip feature
- Anti-calc feature helps to prevent the build-up of limescale
Video Review of the Russell Hobbs 23791 Steam Iron
Our Verdict on the Russell Hobbs 23791 Steam Iron
Buyers have given this iron a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low and that is a good sign,
This is a bit below the average price for an iron of this type so very competitive.
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money iron
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The Russell Hobbs brand is well known and they offer a 2 year guarantee on this model, with 3 years if you register online
- We particularly liked the large water storage and the handy plug storage underneath
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam irons by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Russell Hobbs model as it is one of the best on the UK marketplace.