Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Philips Azur Steam Iron GC4567/86. This is currently one of the biggest selling steam irons on the UK market right now.
It is from the well known household brand of Philips. This iron has got all the right features which we explain in detail throughout this review.
It is important to note though that it is the combination of these features, a very competitive price point, and high buyer satisfaction rating, that make this iron so popular and a best selling product.
Who Would Buy this Iron?
Most homes use a steam iron like this one so really anyone could make use of this particular iron. That said, any buyer who likes the Philips brand, will almost be certain to consider this model.
This iron has the right features with a good size water tank so ideal for family ironing. It heats up quickly and is very easy to clean.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Philips Azur Iron?
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 92%
- 76% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 3% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 5,000 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
The high number of reviews shows just how well this iron is selling.
What Buyers Say About this Philips Iron?
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Philips GC4567/86 Specification
- This iron measures 31.94 x 12.87 x 15.32 cm and weighs 1.56 kg - that is heavy enough to press down on the clothes, but still light enough not to cause you arm fatigue
- It comes in black with red indicator lights
- Has a 2600 watt boiler which means that this heats up very quickly
- It has a 300 ml water tank
- Buyers mentioned that this iron has a powerful 250 gram burst of steam that is very handy for dealing with creases in denim or linen
- The normal steam function operate at 50 g of continuous steam to tackle cotton clothing - the steam level can be adjusted
- Has auto-shut off - It will turn off if you leave it standing still. On its soleplate, it will automatically switch off after 2 minutes. On its heel rest, it will automatically switch off after 8 minutes
- The quick calcium release allows easy cleaning for long-lasting steam performance - the calcium particles are automatically collected in the removable calcium container - it only takes a few seconds to pop this out and clean it, and will enhance the lifetime of your iron
- Drip stop system keeps garments spotless while ironing as it prevents any leaking from the water tank
- Has a SteamGlide Advanced Soleplate for better gliding performance over any fabric
- The cord is 2.5 metres long
- Has all the traditional steam iron settings
- Comes with a Philips 2 year guarantee
Video Review of the Philips GC4567/86
Our Verdict on the Philips Azur Model GC4567/86
Buyers have given this iron a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low and that is a good sign,
This is about the average price for an iron of this type so competitive.
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money iron
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The Philips brand is well known and they offer a 2 year guarantee on this model
- We particularly liked the easy clean method of this iron as it will help the build up of residue in the iron
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam irons by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Pgilips Azur model as it is one of the best on the UK marketplace.