Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Morphy Richards 303123 steam iron. For anyone considering a cordless steam iron, then this model from the well known Morphy Richards brand is certainly worth your consideration.
Those who have bought this iron, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 88%.
This is a 2800 watt iron with a 400 ml water tank. That is a very big boiler wattage and as such heats up very quickly in around 60 seconds. The water tank in this model is also larger than the standard 300 ml water tank that you get in most irons.
It weighs 1.54 kg, and that makes it one of the heavier irons, but many buyers liked that as it felt nice and solid in the hand, and helped iron the clothes faster.
It has a 50 gram per minute steam flow and a 170 gram steam boost for the tougher creases. Again that is above the average ratings for a standard steam iron.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review. As you can see from the image below, this is a nice looking iron.
Who Would Buy this Iron?
This iron is slightly bigger than most irons. It has the biggest water tank so you can get more ironing done at one go without having to constantly fill the tank.
It is a work horse of an iron, that heats up in under 30 seconds, and you can get started. This is useful when you are in a hurry.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this 303123 Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 88%
- 73% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 7% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 600 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Iron
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
- This iron measures H 17.60cm x W 33.00cm x D 14.30cm and weighs 1.25 kg
- It comes in purple
- It has a 50 gram per minute steam flow and a 170 gram steam boost for the tougher creases
- It comes with a pearl ceramic soleplate which is non-stick and very smooth
- It also has a precise temperature control - match the setting to your garment care to avoid damage and shine
- Powered by a 2800 watt boiler for fast heat up so you don't have to wait around
- Large 400 ml water tank
Video Review of the Morphy Richards 303123
Our Verdict on the Morphy Richards 303123 Steam iron
Buyers have given this iron a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low and that is a good sign,
This is about the average price for an iron of this type so competitive.
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money iron
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The Morphy Richards brand is well known and they offer a 3 year guarantee on this model which is longer than most
- Although its quite heavy, it glides very easily and is excellent at removing creases
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam irons by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Morphy Richards model as it is one of the best models on the UK marketplace.