Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Fast Press Steam Ironing Press by the Fast Press brand.
Those who have bought this steam press, used it and then taken the time to leave a review, have given it a satisfaction rate of 86%. That is an excellent rating and based on over 100 online buyer reviews.
It is a reasonable weight, robust and can be used on any table or work surface. It gives 46kg of pressure and 1500w, so its a powerful enough press.
With a steam press like this there is no more leaning over an ironing board getting backache, and with 5 times more pressure than a standard steam iron, it will leave you with that dry cleaners finish.
There are many other features that we explain later in our review. As you can see from the image below, this is a nice looking steam press.
Who Would Buy this Steam Press?
This is not a cheap press so you need to have a fair bit of ironing to do every week if you are going to invest this sort of money. That being said, it's not just for people with a business, like a hotel or B and B, many home users love this press and find that it cuts their ironing time dramatically. It is also far less tiring then using a traditional iron.
With this particular, more expensive model, we have found that over half the buyers have had a steam press, love it, and want to upgrade to something bigger and better. In all the reviews I have looked at I have found only one user that couldn't work with it, usually there are more hard to please people than that.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Fast Press Model
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 86%
- 70% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 7% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 100 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research. The bad reviews we saw were just people who struggled to learn how to use it properly, there was nothing wrong with the press.
What Buyers Say About this Steam Press
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
Steam Press Specification
- This iron measures 65 x 53 x 21 cm and weighs 14.5 kg, so it's quite heavy
- This model is 1500w
- Automatic shut-off feature if press is left in an either closed or open position
- Comes with a spray bottle, 2 × Ironing pads, an instruction book and a water filling funnel
- The press generates 46kg of pressure
- The shape and size of this iron is perfect for home use as well as commercial
- Buyers found it a very safety conscious model and they never got burnt by any steam, unlike some of the cheaper models
Our Verdict on the Silver Steam Press
Overall rating : 92%
- Overall we really liked this press. It's the perfect size and really easy to use
- Online buyers clearly like this pressand it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- This model looks expensive but it's no dearer than the competition and is well worth the price tag
- The brand is well known and they offer a 1 year guarantee and also offer a full 28 day money back service
- We particularly liked the gap at the back of the press that lets you get in larger items, we were able to fold and press a king size duvet
Online buyers really loved this press and even users who had a steam press before were really inpressed by it. This press is ideal for towels, tea towels, table cloths and bed linen. It just seems to be the perfect size for people to be able to master.
In the reviews we keep seeing the phrase over and over again " life is too short ", every body who has bought one of these presses wouldn't be without one again. They are just so simple to use and with a small ammout of practice you can iron a shirt in seconds.
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam presses by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending this Silver Steam Ironing Press model as it is one of the best on the UK marketplace.