Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Beautural Steam Iron UK Review. This is currently one of the biggest selling steam irons on the UK market right now.
In terms of steam irons, the Beautural brand is not that well known. That said it is not putting buyers off giving it a try and after hundreds being sold it seems to be standing the test of time. Those who have tried it rate it very highly, and have given it a satisfaction rate of 90%.
This is a 2400 watt iron with a 340 ml water tank, and uses an LCD screen so as you can pick from 9 preset modes for different materials. The LCD screen is excellent and very easy to use.
It has a continuous steam output of 35 grams per minute, and a ceramic soleplate. This iron also comes with a 2 year warranty.
Who Would Buy this Iron?
This is a good quality steam iron with really useful features that is simple to use. The brand is not that well known, but buyers seem to be impressed.
They seemed to like how easy this iron is to use with the LCD display, so if you are looking for an easy to use iron, with good buyer feedback, this could well be the one for you.
If you are in a hurry, and don't have time to read the rest of this detailed review, then you check the availability of this iron at Amazon UK, by clicking here.
How Buyers Rate this Beautural Steam Iron
- Overall this steam iron has an online buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 78% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 6% of all buyers gave this product a poor rating
The above ratings are based on over 300 online reviews from various iron and laundry websites, at the time when we did our research.
What Buyers Say About this Beautural Iron?
We have shown below a Pros & Cons table on what online buyers said about this product, after they had bought and used it.
- This iron measures 29cm and weighs 1.25 kg
- It comes in white
- Has a 2400 watt boiler which means that this heats up very quickly
- It has a 340 ml water tank
- The normal steam function operate at 35 g of continuous steam to tackle cotton clothing
- Has auto-shut off - It will turn off if you leave it standing still. On its soleplate, it will automatically switch off after 30 seconds . On its heel rest, it will automatically switch off after 8 minutes
- The cord is 2.4 metres long
- Has all the traditional steam iron settings
- Comes with a 2 year guarantee
- Stays in optimal condition by using the self-cleaning function to clean the internal soleplate
- Automatically filters water in the tank to prevent calcium build-up
Video Review of the Beautural Iron
Our Verdict on the Beautural Steam Iron
Buyers have given this iron a very high rating and maintained it.
The number of complaints is low after many sales and that is a good sign,
This is well below average price for an iron of this type so competitive.
- Overall we think this is a very good value for money iron
- Online buyers clearly like this iron and it has maintained a high level of satisfaction
- The brand is not that well known but they offer a 2 year guarantee on this model
- We particularly liked the easy clean method of this iron as it will help the build up of residue in the iron
- There are actually many features as standard on this model so it's very high spec for the price
If this is not the steam iron for you then check out our top 10 list of the best steam irons by clicking here.
We have little hesitation whatsoever in recommending Beautural model as it is one of the best on the UK marketplace.